To purchase the Anthology please click here £5+£1 postage and package
Crail – the Jewel of the East Neuk
Crail Matters in digital format is available on Monday morning. General availability of hard copy issues are suspended except for those delivered by hand.
You can now donate or subscribe to Crail Matters using your credit card.
Donations – a £20 donations please click this link.
Subscriptions – the amount you might subscribe is entirely up to you, but we have pre-filled units £5/month for the digital edition – click on this link, and you will be able to choose how many months you want the subscription to run.
Bank Transfer – Payee: Crab Publishing, Royal Bank of Scotland, Sort Code: 83-26-28, A/c No.: 15518709
We will continue to make issues freely available to all those on our mailing list, and will make no charge for advertisements. We thank all those readers who have already donated.
- Click for flip edition of the most recent issue here
- Crail: A Pictorial Anthology now on sale £5. Available in Crail shops (Dans, Shells), the Museum, and from firstname.lastname@example.org (please add £1 for postage) and also formatted for Kindle from Amazon.co.uk here. To purchase online please click here £5+£1 postage and package
- Fifers in the Spanish Civil War, our recent special issue is now here available formatted for Kindle from Amazon.co.uk at £3 here.
- Crail Pictorial Calendar now available – price £12. Contact email@example.com to order your copy or please click here.
- Crail Christmas Cards now available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day to day information can be found at crail.info/blog
Download the application form to join Crail Community Partnership on the Membership Form. Life membership costs £5.00.
Crail Matters is the weekly newsletter of the village of Crail, located in the East Neuk of Fife, Scotland; it is funded entirely by donations from advertisers and readers. Crail Matters is published by Crab Publishing, a private company limited by guarantee which distributes any profits to the Crail community. It is published in digital format every Monday at 8.00am. If you are unable to access the digital copy a subsidised print copy is available.
We welcome the submission of letters, photographs, items of interest and news items. We will also publish for individuals, provided space is available, brief personal messages such as Birthday Greetings, Notices, etc.
Material for inclusion should be received by Friday mid-day before publication on Monday. We reserve the right to edit copy for length and style. Submission of copy does not guarantee inclusion.
Copy may be submitted to email@example.com
If you wish to receive the weekly digital edition, please subscribe using this link: Subscribe to Crail Matters